Friday 14 November 2008

CO appointments for LOTW

As my first official action since my appointment, I want to make the following appointments official:

Appointment #63 - Paul Attraides appointed to CO of the Independent Camp
Appointment #64 - Rob Schubert appointed CO of the Alliance Camp
Appointment #65 - Jon Stapley appointed CO of the Freedom of Wealth

Congratulations to you all for being recognized for promotion to the CO level, and for taking your seats in your respective captains' chairs. Your players rely on their CO to keep the environment viable and fun, which is no small amount of responsibility. For my part, I need you to monitor your rosters and keep them up to date, making AWOL players invisible and deleting players that no longer belong.

Please feel free to contact me with any problems or questions, and I will do my best to answer and assist you.

Mike Palmer
Chief Area Leader

No comments: