Sunday 13 September 2009

Kevin Diamond becomes LOTW Technical Support Director

Resolution 25

It's always a shame when members of the administration are obliged to step down due to time constraints, but when a Department Director is appointed to the Leaders of the Wave, it is an honour to support their decision.

With Deborah Leighton Plom joining the Ops team to serve as Area Leader for the Core Worlds, it is my distinct pleasure to appoint Kevin Diamond as our new Technical Support Director. Kevin has served me faithfully as Deputy Parliament Leader since the start of this administration, bouncing ideas with me and building our plans. While I'll miss working with him in this capacity, I am delighted he has agreed to serve as the Director of the Technical Support Department.

Congratulations, Kevin!

Ashley Leighton Plom
Parliament Leader
September 12th, 2009

No comments: