Friday 14 August 2009

Anna-Lyn Signey becomes a Brigadier General

Appointment #52

You know, I've been looking at the previous appointments and I couldn't help but notice a few things of interest. The first how they are written out. If anyone has the chance to read them, they should because it's interesting to see how I go from straight, to the point with very little elaboration to now when I tend to be very cheeky to borrow a phrase from our British counter-parts.

Another thing that I noticed is that while when SGU started we did have several General's...there is only one left. This of course is completely unacceptable...meaning I feel alone, distant from everyone.

So I had a thought, why not change it? Of course it happened after one of my fellow Military Commanders suggested the very same thing. Funny how that works. Fortunately for me, the other member of Military Command also agreed enthusiastically so now the will shall be done.

Anna-Lyn Signey has been, as mentioned before, with us since the beginning. She's seen the good, the bad and the so-so times. I finally managed to get her in Military Command with us after asking her for what felt like a million times. Glowing from that success (and with the knowledge that I'm no longer alone!), it is my pleasure, my honor and something I do with pride, promote Anna-Lyn to Bridgader General.

With this promotion she gets all the rights, the privileges and the honor of automatic promotions for the next three years at the time every year.

In addition to this, I am also appointing Anna to be my official successor as Operations Leader in the event that something might happen to me that would force me away from SGU.

Congratulations Anna it is very well deserved!

Jess McClary
13 Aug 09

No comments: