Thursday 20 August 2009

Dane Bower becomes Colonel in SGU

Appointment #58

You all thought we were done didn't you? Not so! We have one more to go then, sadly, we are done.

This last person is someone that has been around just about as long as I, Anna and several other people in SGU have been around. It's almost like he's an institution! In his time here he's been a Team Leader, a member of Military Command and even has done his service over in the Administration side of the house both in the Technical Department and even the Senate. It seems that everyone knows him.

In addition I've had the pleasure of Role Playing with him before and I've always been impressed by his ability to draw out the nuances of a character. They are always very believable and the names themselves are just simply fantastic.

In case anyone who hasn't realized, the individual I'm speaking of is Dane Bower. This promotion in particular is something special because not only have those of us in the Military Command taken a bit of notice, his commanding officer Megan Schultz has as well. In all truth though, and I'm ashamed to admit it, but this promotion is long over due and for that I'm sorry for the delay, but I am happy to correct the situation.

So, without further adieu....

It is my pleasure, my honor and done with pride that I promote Dane Bower to the rank of Colonel with all the rights, privileges and responsibilities that come with the position.

Congratulations Dane!

Jess McClary
19 Aug 09

No comments: